Violence is a preventable disease.
No state or individual can be secure in an insecure world. The values of nonviolence in intention, thought, and practice have grown from an option to a necessity. These values are expressed in their application between states, groups and individuals.
16 Notes/ Hide
- mikadouglas reblogged this from mikadouglas
- cambobforster likes this
- imfreakingawesome reblogged this from mikadouglas
- you-are-really-cute-so-i likes this
- larrystylinson22 likes this
- nurmortigitempo likes this
- optimistforlife reblogged this from mikadouglas and added:
- optimistforlife likes this
- mikadouglas posted this